The wishlist will come soon but in the meantime tell me yours :)
From DragonCon to the Aisle: A Seasonal Wrap-Up with Makeup by Ren Ren
-
Hi Bellas!
Can you believe fall is already here? While the weather is finally cooling
down, things have been non-stop at Makeup by Ren Ren! This summer w...
1 day ago

OMG I want like 30 eyeshadows and more round lippies for my collection!! I put everything in my cart and it came out to like $96!! Oh lord... but I haven't gotten anything yet!
ReplyDeleteI put my order in last night. I am super excited cause one of the Jumbo Eye Pencil's that I want I can never find in the store so I ordered it. I'm gonna post my order on my blog as soon as I get it. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog! Good work! Come check mine out sometime and rmbr to say hi :) xx
ReplyDelete