Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Online Deals!!!

So I got like twenty emails last night and I have a few favorites:

ONLY TODAY: 
Charlotte Russe is having 25% off except sales but hey it's cheap regardless :) I love that store!

March 17-19:
Bobbi Brown:
25% off plus free shipping with code INSTANT

Valid through March 21, 2009.
ULTA: 
Buy 1 get one free eye makeup on select brands plus the famous $3.50 off of a $10+ purchase with code 29056 

March 16 -21, 2009
Prescriptives.com has a free shipping plus 30% off sale! with code FRIEND9....I picked up the new flawless face primer and it only came out to be about 20 bucks! Can't beat that :) 

Whoops! I almost forgot Starsmakeuphaven.com has the 96 eyeshadow palette back! Get it before it's gone again :) I wish I would have known that before I made my order on my magnets :/

Plus Vanessa over at nessasarymakeup.com has a special for you ladies! 

1 comment:

  1. haha i work at Charlotte Russe, my whole closet is from there!! and forever 21 :)

    ReplyDelete