Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome Amigas!!!!

Hello amigas!!!!


So this is my first official post and I'm so excited to start this blog and meet new people on here! I am really open to new things and I hope to grow as a person and a makeup lover on here! The funny thing is that the way that I got into looking into makeup blogs and websites was through Makeup by RenRen. That girl can do makeup! And she just seems like a true makeup artist with great ideas and the skills to make those makeup visions happen! One time I googled something to do with like Mac Makeup blue green look and her video, MAC Makeup: Blue Green Tropical Eyes came up so I said what the heck let me watch this and it was a great look! I absolutely adored it. So I definitely want to give a shout out to my girl RenRen. 

It's so funny that I never really wore makeup before until I started to get tight with my cousin/bestie from Sacramento. She is such a good makeup artist and she will soon be moving to Chicago to be with me! lol And because she wanted a change of scenery for awhile. Anyhoo, I was just thrown away at how good of an artist she is and all the wonders you could do with makeup! And just recently, late last year I started to wear foundation! Funny huh? I started with mineral makeup because I just wanted something that wouldn't be too much cover. Ugh
I just hate that caked on look but I just loved it. And now I'm just ready to make some new looks and review both high and low end brands. I always do search for those sales and bargains girlies!!!

A little bit about myself? Well I am a 20 year old Mexicana living in Chicago :) I am a third year university student and I really love school! I, of course do have those moments when I am just fed up with it all but I love learning from textbooks and just the people around me :) I am also an after school tutor for Chicago Public Schools and I love it! I love kids and I am planning on becoming a high school teacher while going to law school! So watch out in 10 years, I might be a famous lawyer! lol 

So I hope you enjoy my blog and I would love to hear from you!!!! This will be a blog that we can interact and help each other grow. Please don't leave any hater comments or come on here to be a big meanie! There's no need for that. So let's be nice and grow together! :) 

Adios chicas!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey chica! thanks for the shout out, i feel so honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to discover a weird little secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete