Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Pretty Pink Box!!

Ok are you guys as excited as I am for the latest My Pretty Pink Box! Ok if you guys don't know what this is, it is literally a pretty pink box lol. It is a box filled with beauty samples from differnt companies and every month they include at least, I think two full size products so yay for that!!! I'm really excited for this month's box! And they are not expensive! They are like around $20 with shipping! They also have the smaller bags and are cheaper but if you can try to order the box :) And there is a limit as to how many you can order at one time to be fair :) I loooove these and can't for them for each month! They will be sold tomorrow April 8, 2009. But it is very very important that you order one the exact hour that they start selling because they sometimes will run out in an hour!! Can you believe it! I know neither can I! So tomorrow they start selling at 7am Pacific Time, so for me Central time that means 9am! Early start huh!?!?! Can't wait to order mine and I hope that you will too!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pink box! They have the cutest samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! Thx for stopping by my page. I followed you too! This pink box is cool, I've never heard of it. Good info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let us know whats in the pink box. i am intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh i missed out on it . i went and it was sold out i think it was like after two days that it went on sale lol , so next month it is

    ReplyDelete